Sustainability is the most important issue of humankind. We should find answers for its challenges, the prosperity within a Triple Bottom Line approach. This process can be framed by the UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, as it provides a shared understanding of the main topics of sustainability. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) can be linked to the different levels and actors of business and social life. Sharing good practices related to them is one of the most fruitful ways for fostering sustainable ways of doing business.
Objectives of the Special Issue
This special issue seeks to take forward and present international research and practice on the use of SDGs among companies. Contributions should focus on (but are not limited to) issues including:
- The three dimensions of sustainability in the practice of SMEs – how business actors can meet the challenges related to SDGs?
- Stakeholder involvement and engagement – how can different actors work together for achieving SDGs?
- Social education – who are the most important actors in raising awareness on SDGs?
- Conscious consumption – how the consumer groups can help each other have a more sustainable/responsible way of life? How can they motivate companies to be more sustainable?
- Sustainable supply chains – how these challenges can be addressed in complex and international systems of production and trade?
- SDG-related business issues and their interconnections with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Papers submission deadline: 10 September 2021
Anticipated publication date: by the end of 2021
All contributions will be subject to a double-blind review.
Details of the reviewing procedure and rules can be found on the Quarterly website:
Details of submission guidelines, text preparation (including the preferred bibliography style) and the submission link can be found here: https://econjournals.sgh.waw.pl/EEiM/about/submissions
Papers should be submitted online or by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any further questions on the issue should be addressed to: email@example.com