The Editorial Boards welcomes the submission of papers relevant to broadly defined health and
mortality related issues, including both theoretical considerations and empirical
investigations, analyses conducted at the micro- and macro level, transversal and cohort
approaches. Manuscripts on developments observed in Poland and other countries of the
Central and Eastern Europe are of special interest.
Topics to be considered for this call include:
· Health conditions and changes in morbidity and mortality,
· Social and economic determinants of processes in question,
· Health disparities and their measurement,
· Data sources and data quality in health and mortality studies,
· Mortality modeling and forecasting,
· Health policy,
· New research areas in health and mortality,
· Health and the labour market,
· Health and fertility,
· Demographic change and demand for health and care services,
· Perspectives and challenges for health research related to migration,
· Other issues relevant to this research area.
The deadline for submission of manuscripts, prepared either in Polish or English, is Friday,
31st July 2020.